Xavier is currently the Head of Product at SweepBright. He previously coached design and engineering students at Osoc and founded and managed the successful digital product design consultancy Mono from 2014–2021.
After a brief stint in web design from 2011–2013, he transitioned into digital product design. During his seven year tenure as founding & managing partner of Mono, he worked on mission critical tech products in the healthcare, big data, and proptech industries, as well as for governments and research institutes. He has worked with organisations throughout Europe, in China and the U.S.A.
He studied Human-Centered Graphic Design at LUCA School of Arts (previously KHLim). He lives and works in Ghent, and tweets at @xavez.
- Head of Product, SweepBright (since 2018)
- Founding Partner & Design Manager, Mono (2014–2021)
- Coach, open summer of code (2014–2021)
- UI Designer, SweepBright (for Mono) (2016–2018)
- Design Lead, Wijs (2011–2013)
- Founding Partner, Versuz Essentials (2009–2010)
- Founding Partner, Atticus Music Marketing (2008–2011)
- Founding Partner, Wanted Music (2006–2009)
- Bachelor of Arts, Human-Centered Graphic Design, LUCA School of Arts/KHLim (2008–2011)
- Bachelor of Arts, Germanic Languages, Literature & Linguistics, KU Leuven (2006–2008, not finished)
- Bedrock: a static site generator for designers (2015–2021)
- Tuesday at the office Podcast (2017)
- Chopstick: mobile-first responsive design framework (2012–2017)
- Ghendetta: mobile game (2012)