Xavier Bertels is a Belgian Designer. He studied human-centered graphic design at the Media & Design Academie in Genk, Belgium. He is a founding partner of Mono Interface Design where he helps companies deliver simple, useful & beautiful digital products. He has worked with companies throughout Europe, China and the U.S.A. Feel free to get in touch. Design, tea or martial arts are good conversation starters.
- Founding Partner & Designer, Mono (since 2014)
- Mentor, open Summer of Code (since 2015)
- Design Lead, Wijs (2011–2013)
- Founding Partner, Versuz Essentials (2009–2010)
- Founding Partner, Atticus Music Marketing (2008–2011)
- Founding Partner, Wanted Music (2006–2009)
- Tuesday at the office Podcast (2017–Now)
- Chopstick: mobile-first responsive design framework (2012–Now)
- Ghendetta: mobile game (2012)
- The History of Flat Design (English)
- Mijn ervaring met het leiden van een designteam (Dutch)
- Online Branding (Dutch)
Follow Xavier on twitter if you like critical thoughts about design. And occasional pictures of beautiful places.